“One of the most fascinating presentations on the Big Question I have ever seen…Great for provoking serious thought and discussion among skeptics and believers alike.” Eric Holmberg – President, The Apologetics Group
Where did the universe come from? How did it start? Why are we here? Is there a God behind it all?
Recent discoveries in physics and other fields suggest a radically new picture of the universe and humanity’s place in it. Rather than being a sea of chaos, it appears instead to be intricately fine-tuned, a mechanism whose very physical laws seems to have been designed from the very first nanosecond toward a single end: the creation of life, specifically human life.
Welcome to “The Evidence: God, the Universe and Everything.”
What makes this presentation even more amazing is that some of the highly respected scientists and cosmologists interviewed who admit that the evidence points to a Creator are not Christians or even conventional theists.
Host Dwight Nelson does a great job of making the science accessible to a lay audience. Among the scientists interviewed are:
- Peter Russell, author of From Science to God
- Brian Greene, author of The Elegant Universe and host of the award-winning PBS special of the same name.
- Elisabet Sahtouris, author of Earthdance
- Alan H. Guth, author of The Inflationary Universe
- Mickey Kutzner, Professor of Physics, Andrews University
- Fred Alan Wolf, author of Bridging Science and Spirit
- Robert Kaita, Principal Physicist at Princeton University’s Plasma Physics Lab