“…quintessential William F. Buckley in the classic, must-see documentary on the issue of euthanasia.” Eric Holmberg, The Apologetics Group
CAN ILLNESS, AGE OR JUST WANTING TO DIE JUSTIFY KILLING?
Is so-called “mercy killing” a blessing which society needs to meet these needs…or it just a open-door to a new holocaust?
These thought provoking questions are explored in depth by William F. Buckley in the compelling docu-drama, THE RIGHT TO KILL. In it you will see a real example of euthanasia – a woman in the Netherlands killed by an injection of curare. You will hear from a notable group of experts in medicine, law, philosophy and religion including:
- The founder of the Hemlock Society
- Physicians performing euthanasia in Holland
- The author of The Humane and Dignified Death Act
- Doctors specializing in pain management
- Expert in the Nazi Holocaust
- The founder of England’s hospice movement
As the baby boom generation ages, technology advances and pressures continue to build on the health care system, this fascinating film raises a number of profound issues that are becoming more relevant by the day.