The Evidence: God, the Universe and Everything
One of the finest and most accessible short films that examines some of life’s biggest questions. Wonderfully provocative…
“One of the most fascinating presentations on the Big Question I have ever seen…Great for provoking serious thought and discussion among skeptics and believers alike.” Eric Holmberg – President, The Apologetics Group
Where did the universe come from? How did it start? Why are we here? Is there a God behind it all?
Recent discoveries in physics and other fields suggest a radically new picture of the universe and humanity’s place in it. Rather than being a sea of chaos, it appears instead to be intricately fine-tuned, a mechanism whose very physical laws seems to have been designed from the very first nanosecond toward a single end: the creation of life, specifically human life.
Welcome to “The Evidence: God, the Universe and Everything.”
What makes this presentation even more amazing is that some of the highly respected scientists and cosmologists interviewed who admit that the evidence points to a Creator are not Christians or even conventional theists.
Host Dwight Nelson does a great job of making the science accessible to a lay audience. Among the scientists interviewed are:
- Peter Russell, author of From Science to God
- Brian Greene, author of The Elegant Universe and host of the award-winning PBS special of the same name.
- Elisabet Sahtouris, author of Earthdance
- Alan H. Guth, author of The Inflationary Universe
- Mickey Kutzner, Professor of Physics, Andrews University
- Fred Alan Wolf, author of Bridging Science and Spirit
- Robert Kaita, Principal Physicist at Princeton University’s Plasma Physics Lab
|Dimensions||5.3 x .5 x 7.5 in|